1/1/11

Time to get noticed....Custom stamp for branding handmade products


It's time to get noticed and get the word out about Designs by N!


I've been wanting to design this for quite some time, so I finally made it a priority for the new year! (Thank you to my friend Dave for encouraging me to do this!)


Using new new favorite font, I customized a round 1.25" stamp with the business name in the middle and all the important contact information around the outside. Modern and simple...I love how it turned out!


Designs by N will be using this cute round promotional stamp on all of our handmade products. Look for the "Designs by N" stamp on our invitation sets, envelopes, and packaging...it's time to get noticed and leave our mark on the fabulous products we make!


This stamp will be strategically placed on the back side of the our products, so it does not take away from the overall "look" of your custom designs.


We would love to hear your feedback...let me know your thoughts on the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment